Bathurst Hypnotherapy is a locally based business, owned by certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Annie Walker.
Annie is committed and passionate about helping you achieve a positive outcome for any issue or challenge you want to resolve. With real life experience, Annie understands the importance of addressing your issues, challenges and unwanted feelings so that you can achieve a better quality of life and live the life you want.
- Clinical Hypnotherapist – Mind Academy
- Diploma of Modern Psychology – Mind Academy
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming – Mind Academy
- Master Hypnotist – Mind Academy
- Master NLP Practitioner – Mind Academy
- Certified Practitioner – Sheila Granger Virtual Gastric Band Procedure
- Advanced Virtual Gastric Band and Weight Management Practitioner
- Nutrition with Hypnotherapy – Sheila Granger
- How To Stop Anyone Smoking – Uncommon Knowledge Psychology
- Lifting Depression Fast – Uncommon Knowledge Psychology
- Rewind Technique – Phobias and PTSD – Uncommon Knowledge Psychology
- Modern Rewind – Phobias and PTSD – Clive Girdham
- Thought Field Therapy – Level 1 – Dr. Roger & Joanne Callahan
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy – Rick Collingwood
- Certificate of Magnetic Energetics – Rick Collingwood
- Sports Hypnosis – Justin Tranz
- …and many more.
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists – Registered Professional Member No:1590N
- Australian Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming – Certified Member No: 26359
Why choose Annie?
Annie is a genuine, caring professional who provides confidential consultations and treatment plans that are individually tailored for you.
Annie uses a friendly but direct approach in eliciting information from you to identify ‘how’ you “do” your problem, not why the problem exists.
For example, if you had a thorn in your foot, would you wonder why it is there, and why it came to be in your foot? Or would you simply stop and take it out?
Using this approach Annie can work with you to achieve a positive outcome.